Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Canadian Stock Alerts - August 11, 2009

Canadian Stock Alerts Update:

PLATO GOLD CORP - PGC.V @ .05 on 9.1 million shares traded

If you followed this today you couldn't help but notice the staggering volume. There's been no news but volume of this size can't just be day traders. At the close there were 2 million shares on the bid. Day traders usually flee by days end, so why so much interest?

I don't have that answer, I only know that when I see volume of this size, I pay attention. For a variety of thoughts, you might catch some of the posts on Stockhouse. As always, do your own due diligence.

http://www.stockhouse.com/Bullboards/SymbolList.aspx?s=PGC&t=LIST

________________________________________________________

There is a link below to my Best Stock Alerts For Easy Profits. And there is a special limited time offer on right now. I have knocked off $100.00 .. click the link for details.

>>> Best Stock Alerts For Easy Profits - Special Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment