Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Canadian Stock Alerts - July 14, 2009

Canadian Stock Alerts Update:

You may have seen me mention two junior gold mining stocks over the past two months (CENTURY MINING CMM.V & OREX EXPLORATION OX.V). With the markets falling back this summer, these two junior mining stocks have pulled back as well.

CMM has their 43-101 in hand & OX is awaiting theirs. So there is lots of gold to be mined in both camps over the next several years. The reason I mention them today at all is the interview Jay Taylor did yesterday. He did not mention these juniors by name, but easily could have by association, as he is more bullish on gold now than I have ever heard him before.

It's an extremely informative read. Here is yesterday's interview:

Jay Taylor: "Gold Is Where I Want To Be"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a link below to my Best Stock Alerts For Easy Profits. And there is a special limited time offer on right now. I have knocked off $100.00 .. click the link for details.

>>> Canadian Stock Alerts - RSS Feed
>>> Best Stock Alerts For Easy Profits - Special Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment