Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Canadian Stock Alerts - July 22, 2009

Canadian Stock Alerts Update:

GEO MINERALS - GM.V @ .10 on 2.4 million shares traded

This caught my eye yesterday, a huge volume spike in GM.V on some anticipated news. Well sure enough the news arrived this morning.

I wrote an article recently about "Buying The News" . Most advocate sell the news, I say buy it, but buy it smartly. In other words, use our "buying the pullback" strategy & never chase it. I say Buy It because we know the stock is "in play". It has volume, it's liquid, easy to get in and out.

Just don't chase it blindly, wait for the pullbacks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a link below to my Best Stock Alerts For Easy Profits. And there is a special limited time offer on right now. I have knocked off $100.00 .. click the link for details.

>>> Best Stock Alerts For Easy Profits - Special Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment