Thursday, July 30, 2009

Canadian Stock Alerts - July 30, 2009

Canadian Stock Alerts Update:

CONSTANTINE METAL RESOURCES - CEM.V @ .34 on 194,000 shares traded

I have covered CEM several times over the past few months when it was .20 and less. Now that they have their $3 million in financing in place things have heated up. The volume is growing by the day and the share price keeps pushing higher.

Their Palmer property I believe goes back to when CEM President & CEO Garfield MacVeigh was Chairman of Rubicon, just a few years ago. The Constantine Timmins' Ontario property (Munro-Croesus Project is a past-producing mine property that yielded some of the highest grade gold ever mined in Ontario) could easily become world class as well.

I suggest doing your due diligence first, and you will quickly see what I see.
________________________________________________________

There is a link below to my Best Stock Alerts For Easy Profits. And there is a special limited time offer on right now. I have knocked off $100.00 .. click the link for details.

>>> Best Stock Alerts For Easy Profits - Special Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment