Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Canadian Stock Alerts - November 4, 2009

Canadian Stock Alerts Update:

WESTERNZAGROS RESOURCES - WZR.V @ .99 on 7.5 million shares traded

Now let's remember where WZR has been lately! $1.50 & even $2.00+ as recently as last month. Today's news certainly did not read that negatively to me to warrant this continued drop. So speaking personally, I'd say "oversold" .. but that's just my opinion.

__________________________________________________________________
There is a link below to my Best Stocks For Easy Profits. And there is a special limited time offer on right now. I have knocked off $100.00 .. click the link for details.

>>> Best Stocks For Easy Profits - Special Offer

2 comments:

  1. A lot of penny stock tips come from analyst poring over the company or industry numbers, press releases and other information relevant to the stock. Stock alerts are ideal for those who want to know live situation of their stocks in the market.

    stock alerts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone says business reviews are excessive for SEO. How? Is there any websites where I can go to view charts or studies on this topic?

    seo services

    ReplyDelete